10010Mx 50 US TON CRAWLER CRANE
Job-proven for more than 5-years on some of the most demanding projects, the Mantis 10010Mx has established itself as the benchmark for 50-ton (45-tonne) capacity telescopic boom crawler cranes - worldwide. Rated at 50-ton (45-tonne) lifting capacity at a full 10ft (3m) radius, the Mantis 10010Mx can pick-and-carry its entire load chart through a full 360°. Extending the performance potential of the 10010Mx is a long 111ft 6ins (34m) four-section full power telescopic boom. Such is the extraordinary stability of the 10010Mx that, with tracks extended, the crane can still make lifts with the main boom fully telescoped and laid-out horizontally.
Lifting at height the 10010Mx also shows its strength with 35,000lbs at 25ft radius (or 15.3-tonnes @ 8m) on the fully elevated and telescoped main boom. For increased height the 10010Mx deploys lattice extensions offering 18,000lbs 8.2-tonnes) to 147ft (44.8m) tip height of 6,600lbs (3-tonnes) to 167ft (50.9m) on offsettable jibs. Should narrow roadways demand lifting with tracks retracted for 11-12ft (3.35-3.66m) overall width, the 10010Mx can still walk with 42,600lbs (19.3-tonnes) on a fully telescoped 111ft 6ins 934m) main boom and swing it through 360°.
For its size and power, the Mantis 10010Mx has an extraordinarily low center of gravity with an overhead clearance height of just 10ft (3.05m). And like all Mantis cranes, the 10010Mx doesn’t depend upon massive counterweighting for its strength - for big counterweights are a liability when climbing grades!
- 50-tons (45-tonnes) pick-and-carry capacity at 10ft (3m) radius thru 360°.
- Sequence-synchronized four-section full power boom of 111ft 6ins (34m) length.
- Lattice boom extensions and offsettable jibs for up to 167ft (50.9m) tip height.
- 215 hp (168kW) diesel engine standard.
- Low ground bearing pressure of 7.3 psi (0.52 kg/cm2).
- Mantis-engineered in-situ auger options with optional hydraulic tool circuit.
- Fast two-speed independent hydrostatic track drive to 2.9 mph (4.7 km/hr).
- Full boom telescoping and boom lift under full hook load.
- 11-to-12ft (3.35-3.66m) minimum travel width according to track width.
- Extraordinary 10ft (3.05m) overhead clearance height.
- New deluxe operators cab and standard LMI and Anti-Two-Block devices.
- Choice of track shoe widths, Apex swamp pads or bolt-on rubber track pads to suit any ground surface.
- 103,000lb (45-47-tonne) shipping weight fully equipped – hauls as a single, ready-to-work load.
- Steep 57% gradeability thanks to low centre of gravity.
- Hydraulic on-the-fly track frame retraction and extension.
- Powerful 17,500lb (7.9-tonne) planetary main winch with full load single line speeds to 228 fpm (69.5 mpm) or 489 fpm (149 mpm) no-load speed.
- Optional Mantis WP-750 Heavy Duty Work Platform for up to 152ft (46.4m) working height.
- High 14ins (356mm) ground clearance helps avoid damage and snagging.