3612LP 18 US TON CRAWLER CRANE
The Mantis 3612LP is the most performance proven full-size telescopic boom crawler crane in the industry. Hundreds of this bullet-proof crane have been put into service over the past 30-years and continue daily to meet the most severe of customer demands.
Rated at 18-tons capacity at a wide 12ft radius (16.3-tonnes @ 3.66m), the 3612LP is the smallest model in the Mantis crane range. Like all Mantis cranes, the 3612LP can pick-and-carry its entire load chart through 360°. So great is the stability of this crane with its extraordinarily low center-of-gravity that it can even walk at full nominal capacity with its tracks retracted for reduced width; or with counterweight removed to further reduce ground bearing pressure or even with the boom partially telescoped.
- 18-tons (16.3-tonnes) pick-and-carry capacity – 360°.
- Pull & pin boom - 70ft (20m) length.
- Telescopic jib for up to 100ft (30.5m) tip height.
- 173 hp (129kW) diesel engine standard.
- Low ground bearing pressure of 5.6 psi (0.39 kg/cm2) or less with counterweight removed.
- Mantis-engineered auger options with optional hydraulic tool circuit.
- Two-speed independent hydrostatic track drive to 3 mph (4.8 km/hr).
- 8ft (2.44m) minimum travel width (with 18ins (457mm) tracks).
- Extraordinary 7ft 11ns (2.41m) minimum clearance height.
- Choice of track shoe widths, apex swamp pads or bolt-on rubber track pads to suit any ground surface.
- 51-54,000lb (23-24.5-tonne) shipping weight fully equipped – hauls as a single, ready-to-work load.
- Steep 70% gradeability thanks to low centre of gravity.
- Hydraulic on-the-fly track frame retraction and extension.
- 12,000lb (5.4-tonne) planetary main winch with full load single line speeds to 222 fpm (67.7 mpm).
- Optional Mantis WP-750 Heavy Duty Work Platform for 82ft (25m) working height.