9010 40 US TON CRAWLER CRANE
The new Mantis 9010 combines the rugged dependability of its sister-machine, the job-proven Mantis 8012 with increased capacity and reach. Based upon performance-proven components and fabrications, the 9010 is assured of the same bullet-proof reputation of its peers. Rated at 45-ton (40-tonne) lifting capacity at a full 10ft (3m) radius, the Mantis 9010 is the envy of its imitators. For like all Mantis cranes, the 9010 is purpose-designed from the ground-up, not an assortment of pieces borrowed from other products.
Like all Mantis cranes, the 9010 can pick-and-carry its entire load chart – through 360°. It can even walk with 45-tons (40-tonnes) suspended when equipped with zero counterweight. And should narrow roadways demand lifting with tracks retracted for 11-12ft (3.35-3.66m) overall width, the 9010 can still walk with 75,000lbs (34-tonnes), swing it through 360° and deploy the full 105ft (32m) full power main boom.
For its size and power, the Mantis 9010 has an extraordinarily low center of gravity with a minimum overhead clearance height of just 10ft (3.05m). And like all Mantis cranes, the 9010 doesn’t depend upon massive counterweighting for its strength – for big counterweights are a liability when climbing grades! The 9010 can walk with full boom and jib deployed, delivering an impressive 159ft (48.5m) maximum tip height. Such is the stability of the 9010 that it can operate with the fully telescoped main boom laid out completely horizontal!
- 45-tons (40-tonnes) pick-and-carry capacity at 10ft (3m) radius thru 360°.
- Sequence-synchronized four-section full power boom of 105ft (32m) length.
- Lattice boom extensions and offsettable jibs for up to 159ft (48.5m) tip height.
- 215 hp (168kW) diesel engine standard.
- Low ground bearing pressure of 6.3 psi (0.45 kg/cm2) minimum.
- Mantis-engineered in-situ auger options with optional hydraulic tool circuit.
- Fast two-speed independent hydrostatic track drive to 3 mph (4.8 km/hr).
- Full boom telescoping and boom lift under full hook load.
- 11-to-12ft (3.35-3.66m) minimum travel width according to tracks selected.
- Extraordinary 10ft (3.05m) overhead clearance height.
- New deluxe operators cab and standard LMI and Anti-Two-Block devices.
- 90-94,000lb (41-42.6-tonne) shipping weight fully equipped – hauls as a single, ready-to-work load.
- Steep 68% gradeability thanks to low center of gravity.
- Hydraulic on-the-fly track frame retraction and extension.
- Powerful 17,500lb (7.9-tonne) planetary main winch with full load single line speeds to 228 fpm (69.5 mpm) or 489 fpm (149 mpm) no-load speed.
- Optional Mantis WP-750 Heavy Duty Work Platform for up to 146ft (44.5m) working height.
- High 13ins (330mm) ground clearance helps avoid damage and snagging.